Frequently Asked Questions
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.
Our hours of operation are:
- Monday – Friday: 6am-10pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 9am-8pm
Yes! Session has 3-6 autobelays in rotation, allowing you access to great terrain and varied wall angles while climbing alone. These autobelays will be rotated throughout the rope area to provide you with access to more of the gym while sessioning on your own.
We’ve also purchased two autobelays for our 10m Speed Climbing Wall designed for the unique demands of speed climbing. When the speed holds are up, these two autobelays will be installed in addition to the autobelays we have in regular rotation.
- Unlimited access to the gym
- Unlimited access for your children 11 and Under (free w/ Family Membership)
- Free Introduction to Climbing Class
- Free unlimited yoga and fitness classes
- Free competitions and events
- Free guest passes (2/month)
- Unlimited guest passes for first time visitors
- Discounts on paid classes, lessons, and programming
- 10% off purchases in our Proshop
- No contract
Please click here to learn more about being a Member at Session.
Our Family Membership is designed to accommodate parents and legal guardians with children 11yrs. and under. Not only can your children accompany you to the gym at no monthly or daily charge when you add them to your account, by making them members, they have access to all the perks that come with a membership.
That means unlimited access, discounts on classes and programming, guest passes for friends and more. See our FAQ response to “What benefits come with a membership?” for all the details.
Yes! We’re creating recurring programs like after school groups, camps that line up with school breaks, and recreational and competitive climbing teams. Some of these programs are available today while some will launch based on demand. Please click here to learn more about Youth Climbing at Session.
Please be patient with us as we work toward our programming goals and contact us with questions or concerns at email@example.com.
Nope! As a member, you’ll never have to pay for our evergreen fitness or yoga classes. When we offer specialty fitness and yoga programs, like guest instructors or clinics, members will receive special discount pricing.
We offer a variety of Yoga styles thanks to our wonderful, diverse instructors. At full capacity, we expect to offer 20+ classes per week. Please click here to learn more about our Yoga Classes and Instructors at Session.
Whatever your level of climbing experience and whatever your objective, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to check out our Climbing Instruction section of the website for a full list of classes!
- A “Racked” version of the 14’ Monster Lite Rig from Rogue Fitness with 4 Squat/Bench stations and customized with Standard and Dirty South Bar pullup stations as well as a Shrimp Trawler Kit with gymnastic rings.
- 6’x8’ Deadlift Station w/ Deadlift Jack
- Women’s and men’s barbells + Olympic Trap Bar
- Olympic Color Coded Bumper plates (10lbs.-55lbs.)
- Incremental weight plates 2.5lbs. and 5lbs)
- Dumbbells in 5lbs. Increments (5-100lbs.)
- Powder Coated Kettlebells (9lbs.-106lbs.)
- Slam Balls (10lbs.-40lbs.)
- Workout benches: fixed as well as single and multi-point adjustable
- Cross Trainer and Club treadmills from Life Fitness
- CA Fitness’ un-motorized curvemill
- Lemond Upright and Recumbent bikes and the Assault Air Bike
- Concept II Rowing Machine
- Stability and BOSI ball
- Exercise bands (15lbs.-40lbs.)
- Plyo boxe
- Foam Roller
- Exercise Mats
Learning to lead climb is a big commitment with a big pay off. It’s a goal that’s attainable by anyone. But, because of the heights lead climbers climb to, the extreme forces generated from falling while climbing, and the complexity of the safety system needed for lead climbing, it’s the most dangerous kind of climbing you can do in the gym. Our lead climbing class is a four hour commitment that takes place over two days. Attendance and participation in the entire four hours of instruction is mandatory.
Session’s routesetters are taking down old climbs and putting up new ones three days a week. Over the span of about three months, the entire gym is reset.
All new members receive a certificate for 20% of their first purchase in our gear shop AND all members get 10% off every purchase in our gear shop after that. Over time, having your own gear saves you money. You’ll also climb harder wearing a pair of shoes with a perfect edge and a fit that’s just right for you. A chalk bag is another essential for all climbers: the right size, the right type, and filled with your preferred chalk. Rope climbers: make sure to pick up a harness and belay device with locking carabiner (IMPORTANT: Only Active Break Assisted belay devices are allowed in Session).
Session is not currently hiring. Current job postings will be visible on our employment page. We hope you’ll apply if you’re interested, and please let your friends and loved ones know!